Sunday, June 19, 2011

4th of July Hat winner!...AND a 2 hour *sale*!!!!

I am am super excited about my new line of accessories, and even more excited that I can share one of my first pieces with one lucky Facebook fan.  It is seriously TOO cute!  Many thanks to The Sweet Sugar Beet (http://www.sweetsugarbeet.etsy.com/)  for helping make these hats even more fabulous with her ahhh-mazing flowers.  You will thank me for introducing you to her, but your pocket book will not, lol.  You will want one of everything!

And now...drum roll pahleeeassse!!!!!!!!!! .......................
The randomly selected winner of one of the 4th of July Boutique Bow Chick Top Hats is........................
*Courtney Bennett Elliott

Congratulations Courtney, contact me to claim your hat, just in time for the 4th! :)

~ 2 HOUR SALE ~
Now (8 pm EST) until 10 pm tonight BUY 1, get 1 50% any items!  *Not valid on past, present, or future orders* 
If you don't see something in my shop/FB that you like, this IS valid on a custom request.  For example, if you see something listed on FB, or in my Etsy shop you like, but would prefer a different color/color combination.  Please email me thebowchick@ymail.com with your request and I will set up a listing for you.

THANKS THANKS THANKS SO MUCH to all who are now a fan of The Bow Chick, and all who 'shared' my page.  I frequently run deals for FB fans only, so check back often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment