Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I blog...because I am BOWutiful!

Welcome to The Bow Chick Blog!  Eeeeks...I'm excited, nervous, happy all in one :)  I am new to the whole blog scene, so bear with me.

Q:  So, why start a blog??
A:  Well, as The Bow Chick continues to expand, I want to have as many portals as possible to keep my customers informed and up-to-date as possible.  If you don't already know, my Etsy shop is behind on updates.  Bad thing??....not necessarily!  I have had so many of you reach out to me via e-mail requesting 'custom orders' that those, of course, take first priority.  In addition, Facebook has become a WONDERFUL venue for communicating special deals & my latest and greatest products.  I am always using Facebook to share new products, status updates, and ask opinions. 

So what does all that mean?  It means I am thrilled to be able to accessorize your little sweeties, and maybe even you!  So, my Etsy shop isn't the 'be all, end all'.  I encourage you to contact me, at any time, with ANY custom request. 

The Bow Chick officially opened the week after Christmas, and in 2 1/2 months we are already doing so many fun and exciting things...with more on the horizon!

If you've found yourself here...WELCOME!  Check back often for updates - like later today, for a BIG GIVEAWAY announcement :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment